The Ultimate Casino Party Planning Checklist
At Best Houston Casino Parties, we understand that planning the ultimate casino party can be quite a challenge. Arranging for casino table rentals, professional accessories, and dealers at corporate casino parties, private casino nights, and casino fundraising events can be a stressful or laborious task, but with a little preparation, you can handle your casino party planning quickly and easily.
As experts in casino rentals and casino parties, we’ve created a handy checklist to help you plan and prepare with as little stress as possible. Follow our ultimate casino party planning checklist to offer your guests a one-of-a-kind casino experience, so that you can get back to the other essential things in life.
1. Set a date and time for your event.
2. Decide on the number of guests you’re expecting for your party.
3. Determine what types of tables would be best for your event and how many you’d need.
4. Figure out if you’d like to have dealers at your event – you can play for fun with your friends or you can bring the Las Vegas experience to your guests!
5. Call a casino party planning specialist like Best Houston Casino Parties to get your quote for all the requirements for your party.
6. Make any adjustments to your table count if needed.
7. Sign the contract and fill out the credit card authorization form to put down your deposit.
8. Read through the event summary form which the casino administrator will send you when you get closer to your event date.
9. Pay the final balance two weeks before your event.
10. Call us to clarify any last minute concerns you may have regarding how the event works.
11. Relax and enjoy your event!
If you have any concerns about how casino parties work, reach out to the casino experience providers at Best Houston Casino Parties. We are the best casino rental company in Houston, TX, with friendly professional dealers, regulation-sized casino tables, and professional accessories to create the authentic Las Vegas night atmosphere for your guests. All our dealers have personalities to make your evening as enjoyable as possible and will gladly explain the rules of the games to your guest. We even dress for themed casino parties with Hawaiian wear, sportswear, team wear, or simple casual wear. You get to decide!